𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 - 𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨 - 𝗩𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗬
1. STIFLE (VERB): (गला घोंटना): choke
Synonyms: suffocate, asphyxiate
Example Sentence:Those in the streets were stifled by the fumes.
2. VOLUMINOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विशाल): capacious
Synonyms: commodious, roomy
Example Sentence:We have a voluminous purple cloak at home.
3. PATRONIZE (VERB): (रिआयत करना): look down on
Synonyms: talk down to, put down
Example Sentence:She was determined not to be put down or patronized.
4 TACTICAL (ADJECTIVE): (परिगणित): calculated
Synonyms: planned, plotted
Example Sentence:In a tactical retreat, she moved into a hotel with her daughters.
5. AMALGAMATE (VERB): (मिलाना): combine
Synonyms: merge, unite
Example Sentence:She amalgamated his company with another.
6 ONEROUS (ADJECTIVE): (कष्टदायक): burdensome
Synonyms: heavy, inconvenient
Example Sentence:She found his duties increasingly onerous.
7. DISCRETION (NOUN): (विवेक): care
Synonyms: circumspection, caution
Example Sentence:She knew she could rely on his discretion.
8. ATTENUATE (VERB): (कम करना): weaken
Synonyms: reduce, lessen
Example Sentence:The filter must severely attenuate all the frequencies above 10 Hz.
9. COMBATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (जुझारू): pugnacious
Synonyms: aggressive, antagonistic
Example Sentence:He made some enemies only because of his combative style.
10. WHIP (VERB): (भागना): dash
Synonyms: rush race
Example Sentence:He whipped round to face them.