Skip to main content

Spoken English - 29.10.2021



🌸Today's topic is...
I'm looking forward to

👉When telling someone that you are 'looking forward to' you are saying that you are waiting or hoping for something, especially with pleasure.

Here are some examples for you....👇👇

"I'm looking forward to meeting you."

"I'm looking forward to talking with you."

"I'm looking forward to going on vacation."

"I'm looking forward to spending time with my family."

"I'm looking forward to learning the English language."

"I am looking forward to visiting another country."

"I am looking forward to having a family."

"I am looking forward to graduating from college."

"I am looking forward to watching the baseball game."

"I am looking forward to running in a race." 

🏹Lakshya🇮🇳Charitable📚Society🩺

Comments

Popular posts

AP TET official question bank practice and mock tests ఒకే పేజీ లో...

AP TET official question bank practice and mock tests ఒకే పేజీ లో... 💫Official Question Bank నుంచి 5×630 మొత్తం 3150 Questions ను వరుసగా 30 బిట్స్ కి ఒకటి చొప్పున మొత్తం Practice Tests చేయడం జరిగింది. 💡 ప్రశ్నలు చదవడం మాత్రమే కాదు… 👉 మీరు స్వయంగా Test రాసి 👉 వెంటనే Answer Check చేసి 👉 మీ Preparation Level తెలుసుకోండి! ⚡ Practice Mode + Actual Exam Mode 📊 Score & Answer Review కూడా వెంటనే! 🎯 AP TETకి సిద్ధమవుతున్న ప్రతి అభ్యర్థి ఒక్కసారి తప్పకుండా ప్రయత్నించండి. 👇 Practice & Mock Tests ఇక్కడ: 🔗 https://ganaweb.in/ap-tet-official-paper-1a-practice-test/ 🔥 ఈరోజు ఒక Test… మీ Preparationలో ఒక Step ముందుకు! Lakshya Educational Groups

TET and DSC Very important topics...

Lakshya Educational Groups

నేటి ప్రధాన వార్తా పత్రికలు తెలుగు మరియు ఇంగ్లీష్

                             ఈనాడు ➪ 🅐🅟 & 🅣🅢 https://epaper.eenadu.net సాక్షి ➪ 🅐🅟 & 🅣🅢 http://epaper.sakshi.com ఆంధ్రప్రభ ➪ 🅐🅟 & 🅣🅢 https://epaper.prabhanews.com/ V6 వెలుగు➪ 🅣🅢 https://epaper.v6velugu.com 📰నవ తెలంగాణ ➪ 🅣🅢 http://epaper.navatelangana.com/ నమస్తే తెలంగాణ ➪ 🅣🅢 https://epaper.ntnews.com 📰మన తెలంగాణ ➪ 🅣🅢 https://epaper.manatelangana.news English Newspapers        ☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟ 👉🏻The Hindu📰 https://epaper.thehindu.com/reader Deccan Chronicle http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/states.aspx Indian Express https://epapeHr.newindianexpress.com/t/3464 The Hans India https://epaper.thehansindia.com/ 🏹Lakshya🇮🇳Charitable📚Society🩺