Skip to main content

Spoken English - 28.10.2021

Today's topic is...
I have something + (verb)
👉When using the expression 'I have something' you are communicating that you possess something or need to do something that is unspecified or undetermined.

Here are some examples for you....👇👇

"I have something to complete."

"I have something to share with you."

"I have something important to tell you."

"I have something to encourage you."

"I have something to explain to you."

"I have something special planned for your birthday."

"I have something else to consider."

"I have something to apologize about."

"I have something to attend tonight."

"I have something to ask you."

"I have something fun for us to do." 

🏹Lakshya🇮🇳Charitable📚Society🩺

Comments

Popular posts

AP TET official question bank practice and mock tests ఒకే పేజీ లో...

AP TET official question bank practice and mock tests ఒకే పేజీ లో... 💫Official Question Bank నుంచి 5×630 మొత్తం 3150 Questions ను వరుసగా 30 బిట్స్ కి ఒకటి చొప్పున మొత్తం Practice Tests చేయడం జరిగింది. 💡 ప్రశ్నలు చదవడం మాత్రమే కాదు… 👉 మీరు స్వయంగా Test రాసి 👉 వెంటనే Answer Check చేసి 👉 మీ Preparation Level తెలుసుకోండి! ⚡ Practice Mode + Actual Exam Mode 📊 Score & Answer Review కూడా వెంటనే! 🎯 AP TETకి సిద్ధమవుతున్న ప్రతి అభ్యర్థి ఒక్కసారి తప్పకుండా ప్రయత్నించండి. 👇 Practice & Mock Tests ఇక్కడ: 🔗 https://ganaweb.in/ap-tet-official-paper-1a-practice-test/ 🔥 ఈరోజు ఒక Test… మీ Preparationలో ఒక Step ముందుకు! Lakshya Educational Groups

TET and DSC Very important topics...

Lakshya Educational Groups

నేటి ప్రధాన వార్తా పత్రికలు తెలుగు మరియు ఇంగ్లీష్

                             ఈనాడు ➪ 🅐🅟 & 🅣🅢 https://epaper.eenadu.net సాక్షి ➪ 🅐🅟 & 🅣🅢 http://epaper.sakshi.com ఆంధ్రప్రభ ➪ 🅐🅟 & 🅣🅢 https://epaper.prabhanews.com/ V6 వెలుగు➪ 🅣🅢 https://epaper.v6velugu.com 📰నవ తెలంగాణ ➪ 🅣🅢 http://epaper.navatelangana.com/ నమస్తే తెలంగాణ ➪ 🅣🅢 https://epaper.ntnews.com 📰మన తెలంగాణ ➪ 🅣🅢 https://epaper.manatelangana.news English Newspapers        ☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟ 👉🏻The Hindu📰 https://epaper.thehindu.com/reader Deccan Chronicle http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/states.aspx Indian Express https://epapeHr.newindianexpress.com/t/3464 The Hans India https://epaper.thehansindia.com/ 🏹Lakshya🇮🇳Charitable📚Society🩺