1. EXUDE (VERB): (मुक्ति करना): discharge
Synonyms: release, send out
Example Sentence:All the species exude resin, but no turpentine.
2. ABSTRUSE (ADJECTIVE): (गूढ़): obscure
Synonyms: arcane, esoteric
Example Sentence:She made an abstruse philosophical inquiry.
3. COHERENT (ADJECTIVE): (स्पष्ट): logical
Synonyms: reasoned, reasonable
Example Sentence:They failed to develop a coherent economic strategy.
4. FACTUAL (ADJECTIVE): (वास्तविक): truthful
Synonyms: true, accurate
Example Sentence:He backed a mixture of comment and factual information.
5. SORE (ADJECTIVE): (पीड़ादायक): hurting
Synonyms: hurt, aching
Example Sentence:She was suffering from a sore threat.
6. BONHOMIE (NOUN): (खुशमिज़ाजी): geniality
Synonyms: conviviality affability
Example Sentence:She exhibits good humour and bonhomie.
7. BAR (PREPOSITION): (के अलावा): other than
Synonyms: except (for), but (for)
Example Sentence:His kids were all gone now, bar one.
8. DISQUIET (NOUN): (बेचैनी): unease
Synonyms: uneasiness worry
Example Sentence:There is disquiet in public about elections.
9. IMPLICATION (NOUN): (निहितार्थ): suggestion
Synonyms: inference, insinuation
Antonyms: explicit statement
Example Sentence:The implication is that no one person at the bank is responsible.
10. DIVISIVE (ADJECTIVE): (बांटनेवाला): alienating
Synonyms: estranging, isolating
Example Sentence:Abortion is a highly divisive issue.