1. DISCONTENT (VERB): (असंतोष): dissatisfaction
Synonyms: disaffection, grievances
Example Sentence:Voters voiced discontent with both parties.
2. ABRASIVE (ADJECTIVE): (काटू): caustic
Synonyms: cutting, grating
Example Sentence:Her abrasive and arrogant personal style won her few friends.
3. EUPHEMISM (NOUN): (प्रेयोक्ति): substitute
Synonyms: understatement, underplaying
Example Sentence:The jargon has given us ‘downsizing’ as a euphemism for cuts.
4. HEDONISTIC (ADJECTIVE): (सुखवादी): self-indulgent
Synonyms: indulgent, pleasure-seeking
Example Sentence:He accepted bodily without farther questioning the hedonistic psychology.
5. EPITOMIZE (VERB): (संक्षिप्त करना): summarize
Synonyms: abstract, precis
Example Sentence:For the benefit of our readers, we will epitomize the pamphlet.
6. SIDESTEP (VERB): (बचना): avoid
Synonyms: evade, dodge
Example Sentence:He neatly sidestepped the questions about riots.
7. DOGMA (NOUN): (शिक्षण): teaching
Synonyms: belief, conviction
Example Sentence:In place of dogma, the elements of religion were alone to be taught.
8. JEOPARDIZE (VERB): (जोखिम में डालना): threaten
Synonyms: endanger, imperil
Example Sentence:He said that the deportations could jeopardize international negotiations.
9. PANDEMONIUM (NOUN): (हंगामा): bedlam
Synonyms: chaos, mayhem
Example Sentence:There was complete pandemonium here.
10. ASSUAGE (VERB): (राहत देना): relieve
Synonyms: ease, alleviate
Example Sentence:The letter assuaged the fears of most members